Rum Club, Tropical Kitchen
Relaxing, chilling, enjoying life to the fullest, that is the art of ‘liming’. It’s also the philosophy we want to transfer to our guests at Rum Club. Deep in the cellars of Utrecht, there is a tropical paradise arising. Guests can enjoy all things tropical; the food, music, cocktails, beers and rum will all contain influences of exotic places.
Other than a place to sit back, chill and enjoy island style food and drinks, guests can also shake their asses to the hottest jungle, Caribbean, hip-hop and tropical beats provided by our resident DJ’s.
Does this sound like music to your ears? Then we’re looking for you!
As a bar manager at Rum Club you are the connection between the GM and the bar team. You make sure that all the different moving parts of the bar come together for it perform at its peak level. You work closely with the GM to come up with new events, cocktail menus, service and quality enhancements and other issues to keep Rum Club on top of its game.
Rum Club Utrecht facts;
- open 7 days a week until late
- serving platters of tropical food to share
- over 200 different kinds of rum
- specializes in tropical/tiki cocktails and exotic beers
- is a place of relaxation and makes guests feel like they are on a holiday
You + Rum Club are made for each other when:
- Cocktails are the name of your game
- A true motivator
- You love getting the best out of your team
- A hands-on mentality
- Challenging yourself comes natural
- Thinks in opportunities, not in limitations
- Flexible (in terms of working hours, not yoga)