Rum Club, Tropical Kitchen
Relaxing, chilling, enjoying life to the fullest, that is the art of ‘liming’. It’s also the philosophy we want to transfer to our guests at Rum Club. Deep in the cellars of Utrecht, there is a tropical paradise arising. Guests can enjoy all things tropical; the food, music, cocktails, beers and rum will all contain influences of exotic places.
Other than a place to sit back, chill and enjoy island style food and drinks, guests can also enjoy the hottest jungle, Caribbean, hip-hop and tropical beats provided by our resident DJ’s.
Does this sound like music to your ears? Then we’re looking for you!
An awesome and ever friendly host to our guests, with the speed, agility and stealth of a cheetah.
As a waitress or waiter at Rum Club you love to entertain guests with your knowledge of our food, cocktails, wines and beers. All the while balancing a service tray full of delicious streed food straight from the kitchen. You don’t shy away from a busy work floor and like making people feel at home and relaxed.
Rum Club Utrecht facts;
- open 7 days a week until late
- serving delicious tropical food to share
- over 200 different kinds of rum
- specializes in tropical/tiki cocktails
- doesn’t shy away from a good ‘ass shakin’ party
- is a place of relaxation and makes guests feel like they are on a holiday
You + Rum Club are made for each other when:
- You’re outgoing, and not afraid to talk to guests and colleagues
- You’re a real team player
- You possess a hands-on mentality (and not in a Mike Tyson kinda way)
- Challenging yourself comes naturally
- Flexible (in terms of working hours, not yoga)
- Are based in the Netherlands, preferably Utrecht
- Proficient in English (Dutch is a plus)
- You have some experience in hotels and restaurants
- You love everything that involves making your guests as happy as they can be for the duration of your shift
- You’re open to learning new skills, and share trade secrets
- Aren’t afraid to wear a tropical shirt